Last Updated: August 1, 2014
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, first name, last name, password, email address, gender and any other information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Game Statistics: When you play Numloop, we collect information about your games including the time, date, points, place, objectives found and your IP address.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites and mobile applications, including your browser or device type and language, time, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Information Collected by Cookies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Use Of Collected Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to provide additional features and content.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sharing of Information
- With other users in game results and ranks, which includes your username, first name, last name and your game result and statistics.
- With other users who view your profile, which includes your username, first name, last name, online status and your game statistics.
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Numloop, our users or others.
Note that although we take measures to secure the information and reduce the risk of unwanted disclosure, we cannot guarantee the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.